XGS Turf Adhesive is an eco-friendly, single part, moisture curing, polyurethane adhesive. It is designed specifically for bonding various substrates to the backing of synthetic turf.
Substrates include: ROAD BASE, DECOMPOSED GRANITE, CONCRETE, ASPHALT, WOOD and FOAM PADDING.
1. Application area should be clean and free of oil and debris.
2. Apply XGS Adhesive to seam tape or surface via trowel, spray rig, glue box, or by pouring over the surface area.
3. Allow 5-7 minutes wait time (2-3 minutes for XT-32) for adhesive to absorb surface and atmospheric moisture.
4. Lay down turf.
5. Wait 10-15 minutes (longer wait time required under moist or humid conditions.)
6. Press seams ensuring contact between both surfaces (weighted roller may be used for field applications.)
7. After 25-35 minutes of cure time, press or roll seams again, ensuring contact between both surfaces.
8. Begin brooming and infilling after 2-3 hours. XGS Turf Adhesive will be fully cured after 24 hours.
XGS Adhesive Storage Instructions:
1. XGS Turf Adhesive should be stored at 60°-80°F in a dry area avoiding as much humidity and moisture as possible.
2. Unused adhesive should be kept in its original container and sealed properly to avoid any moisture absorption.
It is strongly recommended that installers be familiarized with the product before use. The user is solely responsible for the application of this product. XGS Inc. is not liable for any loss, damage or injury, direct or consequential, arising from the use of this product.
|:::::::::::::::::::::: Call us now at 1.866.947.4358 or send us a note on our contact page. ::::::::::::::::::::::|